Carhartt Flame-Resistant Traditional Coverall
Men's FR twill coveralls made for comfort and durability.
Carhartt has staked its reputation on producing heavy-duty gear for people facing the toughest tasks. These men's coveralls help you stay safe on the job. They're made of all-cotton twill that's flame-resistant, comfortable, and built to last.
- 9-ounce, 100% cotton FR twill
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/CAT 2 labels sewn on left-chest pocket
- Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams
- Spread collar; Brass front zip with Nomex® FR zip tape; Inner and outer storm flaps
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Two chest flap pockets
- Two pass-through pockets
- Utility pocket
- Leg openings fit over boots for easy on and off